Ms. Payne is an Senior Consultant in Aronson LLC’s Government Contract Solutions Group. She guides clients through the GSA schedule contract process – from acquisition through administration and compliance. She also works with clients to develop and expand their federal market sales by analyzing the federal market and identifying opportunities. Additionally, Ms. Payne specializes in organizational procedure and policy review, improvement and standardization. Ms. Payne has over 14 years of government contracts and consulting experience including contract and subcontract administration, and providing efficiency and cost solutions – via business process reengineering (BPR), activity based costing (ABC) / cost accounting, market research, and facilitation services – to federal government, commercial, and interdepartmental clients. Ms. Payne holds a M.S. in Organizational Development / Strategic Human Resources from Johns Hopkins University, a post-baccalaureate Graduate Certificate in Skilled Facilitation from Johns Hopkins University, and a B.A. in Communications from the University of Pennsylvania.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)