Hope A. Lane, CPA leads Aronson & Company’s Government Contract Services Group with over 20 years of broad-based experience in the government contracting arena. She earned her Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte in 1987 and is responsible for assisting clients in all areas of government contracting-related financial compliance and contract administration.
With an exclusive focus on government contracting, Ms. Lane possesses in-depth understanding and intensive hands-on experience. She has served in financial management positions with several regional federal contractors and has extensive experience in the management of all accounting and finance functions. Hope is actively involved in the National Contract Management Association, and the Professional Services Council
Ms. Lane is a guest speaker and lecturer for associations and industry trade groups and a featured speaker on GSA Schedules at Aronson & Company’s Executive Briefings. Additionally, her industry expertise is frequently sought out by GSA.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)