Donna M. Dominguez
Donna Dominguez is a Managing Consultant in Aronson LLC’s Government Contracts Services Group. With more than ten years experience working with government contractors, she specializes in the preparation of incurred cost submissions, business consulting, cost proposals, contract/subcontract administration, contract/subcontract negotiation and assisting clients in the use of Deltek GCS, CostPoint, and QuickBooks software. Through her work in public accounting as well as positions held directly at government contractors, she has comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the complexities of accounting for this unique market.
She is a guest speaker on financial and government contracting topics for industry associations and a featured speaker for Aronson LLC. Donna earned her Bachelor’s of Science in Accounting from the University Maryland and has completed additional coursework in Contracts Administration.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)