Mark joined Aronson & Company in August 2010 and serves as a Senior Consultant in the Government Contract Services Group. He specializes in accounting and financial issues impacting government contractors. He has a broad based background in generally accepted accounting principles and cost principles related to government contractors including the Federal Acquisition Regulations and Cost Accounting Standards.
Mark has over 5 years of experience as an auditor of Government Contractors, and experience on forensic and Sarbanes-Oxley engagements. He received a Bachelor of Science majoring in accounting from the University of Maryland – College Park.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)