The Defense Intelligence Agency became one of the first federal government divisions to set up an Instagram account on Tuesday, the day after officials inked federal-friendly terms of service with the photo sharing site.
The agency posted several photos from its DIA Innovation Day meeting with technology vendors Tuesday afternoon.
Several other agencies jumped the gun, setting up Instagram accounts before the General Services Administration’s official okay.
The Interior Department has been posting scenic photos from the national parks and monuments it oversees for months now and NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center has been posting photos from inside and outside the atmosphere.
With terms of service completed, you can expect to see many more agencies jumping onto Instagram soon.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)