Although no formal announcement has been made, it is highly likely that many Government offices located in the path of the current blizzard will be closed tomorrow, March 6th. As a service to our loyal blog readers, Aronson is posting a link to a presentation we recently gave at the Northern Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants. The presentation addresses the issues that arise when the Government facility where contractor employees are suppose to report for work is closed.
Presentation Link: The Gov’t is Closed! What about My On‐site Employees?
Thomas Marcinko is a Principal Consultant in Aronson’s Government Contract Services Group. He has over 25 years of government contracts experience, including proposal development, contract and subcontract administration, FAR compliance, small business programs, and government audits.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)