The Service Contract Act, which outlines various operational requirements for service contracts over $2,500, can be a compliance nightmare for government contractors caught unaware.
Join Aronson LLC’s Government Contract Services Group for an informative webinar on February 14th which will provide a basic understanding of the Service Contract Act and the related impact on pricing and compliance risks.
Topics will include:
- When does SCA apply?
- Who does it cover?
- How does it impact pricing?
- What benefits satisfy health and welfare?
- How to implement a compliance program
Register today for this free and convenient online session!
Hope A. Lane, CPA, leads Aronson LLC’s Government Contract Consulting Practice with over 20 years of broad-based experience in the government contracting arena. She assists clients in all areas of government contract-related financial compliance and contract administration.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)