Aronson Capital Partners is a leading middle-market investment bank focused exclusively on the government services and technology industry. We invite you to read our December 2012 Newsletter, featuring the following the 2012 Government Spending Trends and M&A Recap and other topics:
- Selected M&A Transactions
- Key M&A-Related Tax Provisions of the “Fiscal Cliff” Legislation
- Government Services Industry Performance
- Public Company Comparables
- Recent Industry M&A Transactions
- Representative ACP Transactions
Click here for a copy of ACP’s December Market Update.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)