The atmosphere at the Deltek Insight 2010 annual users conference is vibrant and energetic – despite the gloomy DC weather outside. As a proud repeat Platinum sponsor, Aronson & Company is active on the Insight Expo floor, rolling out our marketing campaign to provide innovative cures for government contractor ailments. Aronson diagnosed over 100 companies in the first night, writing many prescriptions for written policies and procedures and remedies for accounting departments overburdened with compliance issues.
Deltek Insight 2010 is being held this year at the Gaylord National in Washington, DC, May 17 -20, 2010. Deltek is known as the preeminent provider of project management solutions for government contractors, Architectural/Engineering (A/E), and other professional service industries. This year’s conference has attracted more than 3,000 attendees, selecting from 353 breakout sessions covering a wide variety of topics.
Deltek debuted many new products at the show. Phil Parry, a Deltek Advisory Business Analyst, demonstrated Mobile Time, a much anticipated Blackberry time entry product, allowing users to enter timesheets from here at the conference (read about course XT-105). This product is being released in June 2010 with a limited time free 30-day trial for 5 user licenses. Wade McPhearson, a Deltek Solutions Engineer, commented on GCS Premier Budgeting and Planning, the hot and new answer to for Project Managers and Financial Managers, designed by users for users. The product launched today, May 17th, at the conference.
Check back tomorrow for news from Deltek’s President/CEO, Kevin Parker. We’ll also be reporting on the three breakout sessions presented by Aronson’s accounting and technology experts, Jan Zall, Nicole Mitchell, and Linda Riesenman.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)