Sunday, November 4 marks the end of daylight saving time (DST), so remember to turn your clocks back one hour, starting at 2:00 AM on November 4.
Learn more about daylight saving time rules, exceptions, legislations and frequentely asked questions such as:
- What is daylight saving time (DST)?
- Can I determine a time zone based on a postal zip code?
- What are the time zones in the United States?
- and more!
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)