Quarterly sales reporting is a contract requirement even if you had no sales during the quarter. Don’t forget that completing required reporting and remitting the IFF in a timely manner are evaluation factors for your Contractor Assistance Visits (CAV).
Feel free to contact a member of the Aronson GSA team if you have any questions about this reporting or other GSA compliance issues.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)