As a government contractor, you know you’re required to follow certain guidelines. However, once you learn how to work within regulations, you’ll find many opportunities in this field. Get up-to-date or get started in this growing practice-area with this one-day Government Contracting Conference, designed by CPAs for CPAs. Earn up to 8 CPE credits and benefit from the many years of experience from our impressive instructors.
- GSA Schedules 101: Reality vs. Myth – presented by Aronson’s GSA expert, Jennifer Aubel.
- DCAA overview: Impact of latest FAR changes in audit guidance
- Commercial companies with government contracts
- Contractor business systems: Past, present & future
- Current issues in government contracting & incurred cost submissions
- And more
This event takes place on Nov. 13, 2012 at the Waterford at Fair Oaks.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)