The Government Printing Office has announced federally published eBooks will now be available for purchase through Apple.
Customers can buy the 2013 federal budget on their iPad, iPhone or computer through the iTunes Store application.
“GPO is establishing itself as a source for government publications in an e-book format through our relationships with multiple vendors,” said acting Public Printer Davita Vance-Cooks in a statement. “I am pleased that GPO provides the public with access to many popular Federal e-book titles. This is another example of the many formats the agency offers the public to access federal government information.”
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)