We are headed on a collision course between sequestration mandatory budget cuts and the exploding healthcare costs that are going to take a sharp uptick at the end of next year with “Pay or Play” penalties, State Exchange employer subsidies, additional taxes, and more, due to PPACA (Health Care Reform). What are GovCon employers doing right now to prepare?
To find out click here.
In summary, we are starting to see some real movement in the GovCon sector towards CDHP/HSA/HRA/High Deductible plans as the presentation points out. Feel free to forward this insightful presentation to other members of your team. It is not too late for employers to participate http://www.govconinsurance.com/ and receive their free Individual Custom Report (ICR) – see Survey FAQ.
The presentation does touch on Health Care Reform. Employers can order a Milliman Health Care Reform Employer Cost Impact Report by contacting Jody Buyalos at Buyalos.J@TIE-Inc.com or 240-876-3566 – I have an exclusive for this region so employers will not be able to order one from other insurance brokers or consultants. It is a very detailed report. We are seeing anywhere from 10 to 50% additional employer cost burden due to PPACA.Joseph “Jody” Buyalos, ACBC
Partner & Executive Vice President, Employee Benefits THE INSURANCE EXCHANGE, INC.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)