June 7 – GSA 2012 Expo Highlights
A complimentary webinar where Aronson will share with you the highlights of the year’s premier GSA contracting event and other issues currently affecting the federal procurement world. Presenters Hope Lane and Wade Prince of Aronson’s Government Contract Services Group will discuss topics that include:
- Latest Policy Information from the Office of Federal Procurement Policy (OFPP)
- An overview of GSA’s current State and Local Programs including Cooperative Purchasing
- Impact of the GSA convention scandal on future GSA Expo events
June 7 – Government Contractors Committee: CFO Roundtable – Issues & Best Practices
The MACPA Government Contracting Committee is pleased to present an opportunity for “C” level (CFO, Controller, or lead financial managers) in industry to come together, share, and learn from others in our new Roundtable Series. Join panelists including Steven Shamlian and Aronson’s Hope Lane and your peers for breakfast and an open discussion on CFO Issues & Best Practices. Two hours of CPE for $40!
June 8 – Government Contract Accounting & Compliance Developments
Please join The Greater Washington Society of CPAs for their 8th annual event with panel discussions and open forums focused on current accounting and compliance issues faced by Government contractors. Aronson LLC will be among the many featured speakers and panelists during Friday’s Breakout Sessions:
- The Basics of Indirect Rates for Emerging Government Contractors presented by Nicole Mitchell
- Attributes of an Adequate Accounting System for Non-Major Contractors presented by Brian Bender
- Service Contract Act Basics and Pricing Implications presented by Hope Lane
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)