Perhaps it was never going to be possible in your life time to ever be able to view companies winning federal contracts in real-time. Push aside those cynical thoughts and take a chair…
It is now not only possible to get a free list of contract awardees on a DAILY basis, but it is for the first time also possible to view this information in a variety of different flavors. The link below will take you to a live section of the FEDMINE.US website where you can, from now on, run free real-time reports on a daily basis. The only caveat is if you want to drill down to details you will need a password.
To run these daily free reports, go to: http://www.fedmine.us/fedconnect_bizopps/dailyReports. You will arrive at a report that defaults to Dept of Agriculture titled ‘Federal Agency MarketViews’. You can choose the agency selector and run individual reports for each Agency. The more powerful real-time contract award reports are under the top menu >> Today’s KeyStat >> then click on each report that starts with the word ‘Today’s….”. Some of these reports are fairly large due to nesting of information, so it may take a couple of extra seconds to load.
For details on how these reports are created, and how the data is gathered in real-time, please call or email Ashok Mehan at 301-279-7575 , email@example.com, or visit www.fedmine.us for other related information.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)