Join Deltek’s Jennifer Sakole for a FREEwebinar overview of the findings from the Top Ten Federal Architecture Engineering and Construction (AEC) Opportunities for FY2012 report.
- Identify upcoming areas of opportunity in the federal A/E/C services market
- Analysis on some of the more impactful programs from the top opportunities
This webinar explores upcoming federal opportunities in the architecture and engineering markets. Learn how utilizing Deltek’s tools can help you build your pipeline, understand government buying patterns, find suitable sub-contractors and research your competition.
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
2:00 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. ET
Registration Fees: Free
Registration closes at noon ET, December 21, 2011
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)