Aronson Capital Partners (“ACP”) is pleased to announce the acquisition of our clients, Special Operations Technology Inc. (“SOTECH”), Zu Industries Inc. (“Zu”), and Bushido Communications LLC (“Bushido”), by UK-based Ultra Electronics Holdings plc (“Ultra”). The aggregate purchase price for the companies was $115 million, which together represents Ultra’s largest acquisition to date.
The acquisition of these companies will enhance Ultra’s transatlantic cyber intelligence and security offerings and provide a platform for exploiting growth opportunities with US government agencies that conduct global counter-terrorism and counter-narcotics missions that require comprehensive technical and operational support.
Continue reading at Aronson Capital Partners
See more coverage from WashingtonTechnology
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)