The Deloitte Technology Fast 500 recognizes North America’s fast-growing technology, media, telecommunications and life sciences companies. The program is based on percentage revenue growth over a five year period, recognizes all areas of technology — from Internet to life sciences, from computers to semiconductors — and includes both public and private companies.
We recently shared the GSA Schedule 70 Monthly Sales Report for April which indicated a significant spike in Schedule 70 sales for April as compared to the same time period last year and the continued strong growth of sales to State and Local Governments (STLOC) through the GSA Cooperative Purchasing Program. The Fast 500 provides further evidence of the strength of the GSA Schedules Program, nearly one-third of the top 25 of 2008′s fastest-growing technology companies held GSA schedule contracts.
2008′s top five companies (including two GSA Schedule holders) experienced an average revenue growth rate of 90,540 percent over five years, up from 41,093 percent in 2007. Revenue growth for the 2008 Fast 500 companies ranged from 241 percent to 138,762 percent, with an overall average growth of 3,160 percent, up from 1,823 percent in 2007. See more information here. If you’re interested in nominating your company for 2009, the deadline to submit is June 5, 2009.
If you have any questions about how to best leverage your GSA Schedule(s) in the stimulus-funded market or if you’re looking to acquire a GSA Schedule contract as an new avenue to the Federal and STLOC markets , don’t hesitate to Ask FedPoint! We look forward to hearing from you.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)