Years are spent building a successful business. That success has been driven by long days and late nights working, but none of it has come easy. Is now the right time to think about selling? What can be done today to prepare for the right time? Is this the dawn of an era of opportunity for middle-market businesses? These are the questions that face every business owner and that will be addressed by leading middle-market M&A professionals, including Aronson Capital Partners’ own Larry Davis. With insights from people who spend their professional lives advising business owners about how to prepare for and execute smoothly a sale of their most precious asset, this is an event not to miss!
- Module 1: Market Overview
- Module 2: Pre-Sale Planning
- Module 3: Incentivizing Employees Before the Sale Cycle
Date: October 12, 2011
Time: 7:30 am – 10:30 am
Location: The Bethesda Marriott, Bethesda, MD
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)