Now that the “Cloud First” model of Information Technology (“IT”) infrastructure has been tested and proven by the private sector, the U.S. Federal Government (“USG”) has begun its push into the cloud computing (“CC”) market. USG CC spending is expected to grow at a 40% Compound Annual Growth Rate (“CAGR”) between 2010 and 2015, far outpacing any other USG IT segment…
Download the PDF
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)