We went to GSA Expo 2011 and we can’t wait to tell you about it! Join Aronson on May 25th for a complimentary webinar where we will share with you the highlights of the year’s premier GSA contracting event and other matters currently affecting your federal business!
Presenter Pete O’Neill of Aronson’s Government Contract Services Group will give you the latest information on:
- Insights from keynote speaker Steve Wozniak, co-architect of the Apple computer revolution
- Latest Policy Information from the Office of Federal Procurement Policy (OFPP)
- Women-Owned Small Business Initiatives
- GSA Cloud Portfolio
- GSA eTools Update
- eMod/eOffer Updates
- Option Period Renewal Updates
- Green Initiatives
We want you to spread the word about this webinar, so feel free to pass along this information to anybody who could benefit from attending. RSVP today to reserve your spot!
- Type: Webinar
- Date: May 25, 2011
- Time: 11:00am – 12pm EST
- Location: via WebEx
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)