Where can you find over 3,000 user of Deltek? In Nashville, Tennessee at the 2011 Deltek Insight conference. The Aronson, LLC Government Contracting Services Group has been busy this year at the conference where there really is something for everyone. As a platinum sponsor of the conference it is hard to miss the members of the Aronson team.
Aronson’s focus this year is survival. How are you surviving in the federal marketplace in 2011? With the tools from Deltek and the expertise from Aronson we are sure to provide a survival kit for success in the world of federal contracting. Speaking of survival kits if you are in Nashville at the conference stop by our kiosk and pick up your federal marketplace survival kit; if you could not make it to Nashville contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Last night’s welcome reception was a festive affair with the opening of the expo hall for all conference attendees, there was a lot to do and it was a great kickoff to the conference attendees to:
- Sneak peeks of upcoming releases and product enhancements
- Connect, network and problem-solve with peers at roundtables
- Get first-hand knowledge on the latest industry trends, projections and best practices
- Discover new ways to leverage your Deltek investment and maximize ROI
- Sharpen your skills and earn continuing education credits
Hot topics presented by Aronson this year at the conference include technology, compliance, and strategic planning. Does this sound familiar to your organization?
- “Multiple Companies and Costpoint” presented by John Betz
- “Surviving a DCAA Audit with GCS Premier” presented by Nicole Mitchell
- “Structuring Indirect Rates”presented by Philip Steigner
Stay tuned as we provide more feedback from the conference, and as always thanks for tuning in.
Regards from Nicole Mitchell, CPA live in Nashville at Deltek Insight.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)