On Friday, February 25th, Aronson will post guidance on FedPoint for government contractors in preparation for a potential federal government shutdown. Some of the topics to be covered include:
- - Impacts of a shutdown
- - Things to consider
- - Actions to take
While none of us want a government shutdown, you need to be prepared in case one happens. Check back with FedPoint on Friday so you can take action!
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)