Top Ten Reasons to Contact the Government Contract Solutions Group of Aronson & Company:
2. Name Change
3. Commercial Price Changes
4. Change in Corporate Structure
5. The Company has not had Price Increases in over 12 months
6. Mass Modifications
7. Notification of a Contractor Assistance Visit (CAV)
8. Notification of the Intent to Renew
9. Deficiency/Cure Notification
10. Notification Regarding an Inspector General Audit
The Government Contracts Solution Group of Aronson & Company has the expert knowledge to assist contractors in properly addressing these items. We Can Help! Contact Juan Jaysingh at (301) 222-8289 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)