GSA’s latest update to the MOBIS (Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services) Solicitation has a few changes worth noting:
1) SIN (Special Item Number) 874-6: Competitive Sourcing Support has been changed to 874-6: Acquisition Management Support. The new description of services is much broader than the previous and now allows contractors to provide acquisition management support services to agencies.
2) SIN (Special Item Number) 874-7: Program Integration and Project Management Services has been changed to 874-7: Program and Project Management Services. The new description of services now includes items such as EVM (Earned Value Management) and project close-outs.
For a complete listing of the MOBIS SINs and their descriptions, click the following link: MOBIS Solicitation
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)