Aronson & Company presented a webinar last week entitled Hot Topics in GSA Contract Administration. During the course of the webinar, attendees raised a number of excellent questions of value to the GSA Schedule Contracting community. Covering issues from executive compensation disclosures to elements of a good GSA compliance program, we are pleased to present the questions and our responses
here on FedPoint. If you were unable to attend the webinar, Aronson has made the full presentation available online for your convenience. If you like what you hear, we encourage you to join us October 6th for our complimentary webinar, Are You Ethical Enough for Government Work?.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
What We Are Writing
- A Marriage of Inconvenience: GSA Schedule Contracts & The Contractor Code of Business Ethics & Conduct Clause
- Emerging Small Businesses: To Grow Your Business, You Must Plan For Growth
- Government Contracting: Look Before You Leap!
- GSA Schedules – Strategies for Success
- New Employee vs. Independent Contractor Considerations
- Pay on Display – Understanding the Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Data Reporting Requirements & Ramifications
- The GSA Schedule: Your Ticket to the Federal Market (May 2010)
- The New FAR Codes of Conduct and Compliance Program Provisions
- The Seven Deadly Sins (of contract compliance)