Aronson & Company reserves the right to remove any content posted on AronsonBlogs at its sole discretion. As a general matter, Aronson & Company will remove content that is illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or otherwise injurious or objectionable to Aronson & Company and/or the visitors/members of AronsonBlogs.
By posting content to AronsonBlogs, you warrant and represent that you either own or otherwise control all of the rights to that content, including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the content, or that your use of the content is a protected fair use. You agree that you will not knowingly, and with intent to defraud, provide material and misleading false information. You represent and warrant also that the content you supply does not violate these Terms, and that you will indemnify and hold Aronson & Company harmless for any and all claims resulting from content you supply.
You acknowledge that Aronson & Company will make every effort to pre-screen content before it is posted and Aronson & Company shall have the right to remove or modify, at Aronson & Company’s sole discretion, any content that Aronson & Company considers to violate these Terms or for any other reason.
You agree that all content posted to AronsonBlogs is the sole responsibility of the individual who originally posted the content. You agree, also, that all opinions expressed by users of this site are expressed strictly in their individual capacities, and not as representatives of Aronson & Company, its owners or employees.
You agree that Aronson & Company will not be liable, under any circumstances and in any way, for any errors or omissions, loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of use of any content posted on this site. You agree to evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
The following are ten simple guidelines which we expect all AronsonBlogs visitors/members to abide by:
- We welcome debate and dissent, but personal attacks (on authors, other users or any individual), persistent trolling and mindless abuse will not be tolerated. The key to maintaining AronsonBlogs as an inviting space is to focus on intelligent discussion of topics.
- We acknowledge criticism of the articles we publish, but will not allow persistent misrepresentation of our authors to be published on our website. For the sake of robust debate, we will distinguish between constructive, focused argument and smear tactics.
- We understand that people often feel strongly about issues debated on the site, but we will consider removing any content that others might find extremely offensive or threatening. Please respect other people's views and beliefs and consider your impact on others when making your contribution.
- We reserve the right to redirect or curtail conversations which descend into "flame-wars" based on ingrained partisanship or generalizations. We don't want to stop people discussing topics they are enthusiastic about, but we do ask users to find ways of sharing their views that do not feel divisive, threatening or toxic to others.
- We will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of hate speech, or contributions that could be interpreted as such. We recognize the difference between criticizing a particular government, organization, community or belief and attacking people on the basis of their race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
- We will remove any content that may put us in legal jeopardy, such as potentially libelous or defamatory postings, or material posted in potential breach of copyright.
- We will remove any posts that are obviously commercial or otherwise spam-like. Our aim is that this site should provide a space for people to interact with our content and each other, and we actively discourage commercial entities passing themselves off as individuals, in order to post advertising material or links. This may also apply to people or organizations who frequently post propaganda or external links without adding substantively to the quality of the discussion on AronsonBlogs.
- Keep it relevant. We know that some conversations can be wide-ranging, but if you post something which is unrelated to the original topic ("off-topic") then it may be removed, in order to keep the thread on track. This also applies to queries or comments about moderation, which should not be posted as comments.
- Be aware that you may be misunderstood, so try to be clear about what you are saying, and expect that people may understand your contribution differently than you intended. Remember that text isn't always a great medium for conversation: tone of voice (sarcasm, humor and so on) doesn't always come across when using words on a screen. You can help to keep the AronsonBlogs community areas open to all viewpoints by maintaining a reasonable tone, even in unreasonable circumstances.
- The platform is ours, but the conversation belongs to everybody. We want this to be a welcoming space for intelligent discussion, and we expect participants to help us achieve this by notifying us of potential problems and helping each other to keep conversations inviting and appropriate. If you spot something problematic in community interaction areas, please report it. When we all take responsibility for maintaining an appropriate and constructive environment, the debate itself is improved and everyone benefits.
In accordance with Internal Revenue Service rules, any federal tax advice provided in this communication is not intended or written by the author to be used, and cannot be used by the recipient, for the purpose of avoiding penalties which may be imposed on the recipient by the IRS. Please contact the author if you would like to receive written advice in a format which complies with IRS rules and may be relied upon to avoid penalties.
This Blog/Web Site is made available by Aronson & Company for educational purposes, as well as to provide general information and a general understanding of matters pertaining to trends affecting the industries we serve or the services we offer, not to provide specific advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no privileged client relationship between you and Aronson & Company. The blog/website should not be used as a substitute for competent advice from a licensed professional accountant/CPA or expert in your state.
Aronson & Company values the privacy of its clients and blog/website viewers. Any of the following personal information that may be made available to Aronson & Company when browsing or navigating the site shall be kept confidential:
- First and last name
- Company, home, postal or other physical address
- Other contact information, for example, telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar information
- Title or position in a company or an organization
- Personal interests
- Any other information needed to provide a service you requested
Examples of scenarios where our visitors provide their personal information include, but may not be limited to:
- Emailing, calling or communicating with the firm.
- Posting a question or comment through the site.
- Requesting literature.
- Registering to attend a seminar or any event.
- Participating in an online survey.
- Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list.
- Submitting an entry for a contest or other promotions.
- Logging in to the site, thus requiring a user name and/or a password.
- Any other business-related reason.
Aronson & Company provides you the opportunity to agree or decline to give your personal information via the Internet. Aronson & Company will inform you of the purpose for the collection and does not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described under the discussion entitled "Information Sharing and Disclosure" below. If you choose to provide us with your personal information, we may transfer that information, within the firm or to a third party service provider as necessary.
Domain Information Collection
Aronson & Company may collect domain information to enable us to analyze how our visitors use this site. This data enables us to become more familiar with which people visit our site, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. Aronson & Company uses this information to improve its Web-based offerings. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
Some pages on this site may use "cookies"—small files that the site places on your hard drive for identification purposes. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID to track the pages visited, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. These files are used for site registration and customization the next time you visit us.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Your personal information is never shared outside Aronson & Company without your permission, except under conditions listed below:
- Consenting to share your information to a third party service provider working on our behalf to serve you.
- Requiring us to provide you with a product or service.
Aronson & Company will also disclose your personal information, if required to do so by law, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our sites.
Aronson & Company strives to protect your personal information; however, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters
Protecting the Privacy of Children
Children under 13 years old are not the target audience for our Web site. To protect their privacy, Aronson & Company prohibits the solicitation of personal information from these children.
Links to Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. Aronson & Company does not share your personal information with those Web sites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
Aronson & Company reserves the right to change, modify or update this policy at any time without notice. Any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information will be posted on this site.